M & S Harley-Davidson®. Chambersburg, PA dealership started out as Pipers Motor Cycle Sales, which sold English motorcycles (Triumph and BSA) from 1953 to 1964. M & S Cycles, established in 1964 by Ennis Moats and Bob Smith, sold Triumph, BSA, Ducuti, and Suzuki. M & S started with a 625 square foot building selling just 15 to 20 cycles per year. In 1976, Harley-Davidson® was added to it's product offering. M & S Harley-Davidson® (originally a division of M & S Cycles), a family-owned dealership operated by Darren and Bryan Moats, was established in 2001.